Beam DriveDOCK Extreme 9575 (EXTRMDD)
- Easy click to lock mechanism that can be inserted and removed with a press of a button
- Integrated USB connectivity Handsfree Mode
- Integrated antenna connection, Iridium & GPS
Beam DriveDOCK Extreme 9575 (EXTRMDD) Includes:
The Iridium Extreme handset fits securely in the dock, which features USB and serial data connectivity, phone charging and integrated antenna, data and power connection making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the DriveDOCK ready for use.
The Iridium Extreme handset fits securely in the docking station with an easy click to lock mechanism that can be inserted and removed with a press of a button. It is purposely built to allow you to utilize the SOS emergency button and the ear-piece jack whilst docked.
DriveDOCK Extreme also supports the use of an optional privacy handset for added convenience or the Intelligent Privacy Handset, that replicates the full functionality of the Extreme handset in another location.
Integrated antenna connection, Iridium & GPS
Integrated USB connectivity Handsfree Mode
In-built echo cancelling
Option of additional wired alert buttons
Switches between handset and handsfree modes Intelligent Handset (Optional)
Supports 9 - 32V DC power input
- 83mmW x 212mmH x 76mmD (3.3inW x 8.3inH x 3inD)
- Dock : Cradle 0.48kg (1.1 lbs)
- Average Power Consumption : Current @ 12VDC, Watts
- Standby : 70mA 0.84W
- Transmit + Charging : 0.7A 8.4W
- Rated Input : 9-32V DC, 2A max
- Sleep Mode : 5mA 60mW
InterfacesPrivacy Handset (Line In/Out) : 4-pole 3.5mm audio jack at the bottom of the DriveDOCK cradle.
External Speaker and Microphone : One horizontal 2-pin Microfit connector on the cable loom for speaker and one vertical 2-pin Microfit connector for microphone.
Data Port (USB) : USB Mini-B 5-pin female (USB Slave) , USB 2.0 compliant, CDC Serial profile.
Alarm (Alert) Loop :
- Alarm Mode: “Normally-Closed” Loop
- IN to OUT Up to 50m cable run multiple buttons in series
- Brown wire is Input
- Green wire is Output.
Power Cable :
- 4-way Microfit socket
- +Vin (Red wire)
- 0V (GND, Black wire)
- ACC (On/Off Sense, Yellow wire)
- 9-32VDC tolerant
- ACC sense: High(1) > +7Vdc
- Low (0) 0V < +5Vdc