Cobham EXPLORER 323 Mobile Gateway Bundle
The Cobham BGAN EXPLORER 323 Mobile Gateway Bundle is a one-piece WIFI satellite system with an integrated transceiver and an auto-tracking antenna, using only a single cable to connect power and Ethernet.
- On-the-move satellite connectivity for the most demanding environments
- Easily connect cellular routers from Pepwave or Cradlepoint to make it a satellite / cellular connected car solution.
- Up to 384 / 225 kbps (>20° elevation)
Up to 270 / 158 kbps (>5° elevation)
- Simple, quick, and flexible options are available for installation on any vehicle.
• The new revolutionary design and exceptional performance make the EXPLORER 323 Inmarsat BGAN satellite terminal the perfect option for communications on the move in the transportation, agrotech, mining, construction, utilities, government, emergency response, and Industrial IoT markets. Train, tractor, or bus, car, truck, or van, stay connected on the move or stopped with the EXPLORER 323.
• The terminal is ultra-compact and lightweight (just 3.6 kg/7.9 lbs), and has the lowest profile of any BGAN Comms-On-The-Move terminal (97mm including mounts). This opens for opportunities in new markets where BGAN antennas have not had a small enough form factor previously.
• Applications include vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains within segments like transportation, agrotech, mining, construction, utilities, government, emergency response and more.
• With no moving parts and an IP 66-rating, EXPLORER 323 is robust and durable and designed for use in any environment. The switched beam technology provides users with service all the way down to 5° elevation.
• Additionally, EXPLORER 323 is equipped with a WLAN Access Point that enables the user to use the EXPLORER Connect smartphone app or log onto the wireless network with their PC to turn the vehicle into a mobile communication hub.
• The terminal supports both standard Inmarsat BGAN and BGAN M2M SIM cards, and is therefore ideally suited for our PRISM applications. EXPLORER 323 is expected to ship in Q1 2020 and will be added to the L-Band Price Book in Q4 2019.
Available for IOS and Android
Cobham Explorer 323 coverage map
How Many Megabytes Do I Need?
|DATASHEET||20 MB||100 MB||250 MB||500 MB||1000 MB||5000 MB||10000 MB||30000 MB|
|E-mails||1,300 E-mails||6,600 E-mails||16,600 E-mails||33,200 E-mails||65,000 E-mails||325,000 E-mails||650,000 E-mails||1,950,000 E-mails|
|Browse web||7 Pages||35 Pages||83 Pages||166 Pages||350 Pages||1,750 Pages||3,500 Pages||10,500 Pages|
|Social Media||20 Posts||100 Posts||250 Posts||500 Posts||1,000 Posts||5,000 Posts||10,000 Posts||30,000 Posts|
|Skype Videos||20 Minutes||100 Minutes||250 Minutes||500 Minutes||16,6 Hours||83 Hours||166 Hours||500 Hours|
|Youtube 450p||4 Minutes||20 Minutes||50 Minutes||100 Minutes||3,5 Hours||17,5 Hours||35 Hours||105 Hours|
|HD Images||6 Photos||33 Photos||83 Photos||166 Photos||350 Photos||1,750 Photos||3,500 Photos||10,500 Photos|
|Wi-fi Calls||1 Hour||6,6 Hours||16 Hours||32 Hours||70 Hours||350 Hours||700 Hours||2,100 Hours|
- Included in system
- 1. Fully integrated EXPLORER 323 Antenna and Terminal
- - Color: White
- - Hybrid cable for 12/24V DC power and Ethernet connectivity (6m / 19.7ft)
- 2. EXPLORER PRISM Mobile Gateway (3647PTT Unit)
- 3. EXPLORER 6205 Control Speaker Microphone
- 4. EXPLORER Connection Box
Cobham EXPLORER 323 Mobile Gateway Bundle Includes:
- EXPLORER 323 terminal (combined transceiver and switched beam antenna)
- Combined DC power and Ethernet cable
- 6m open-ended cable
- Installation guide