Intellian I2 HD Marine Satellite Television System
- Perfect fit for vessels of 25 feet or larger
- Fully Automated System
- Built-in GPS System
Intellian I2 HD Marine Satellite Television System Includes:
- Antenna & Radome 33 cm (13 inch) Reflector & LNB
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit)
- PC Controller Program (Software CD included)
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Mounting Template
- Quick Installation Guide
- ACU Table Mounting Bracket × 2EA
- 15 m (49) ft × 1EA Antenna-ACU RG6 Coaxial Cable
- 3 m (10 ft) × 1EA ACU-IRD RG6 Coaxial Cable
- 10 m (33 ft) × 1EA DC Power Cable
- 1.8 m (6 ft) × 1EA PC Serial Cable
- Connectors & Screws
The smallest and most light-weight of Intellian's iSeries of satellite TV antennae, the i2 is the perfect fit for vessels of 25 feet or larger. The highly efficient 13 inch antenna provides excellent reception without the big ugly dishes of old land based antennae. With Intellian's powerful Wide Range Search and Dynamic Beam Tilting techonlogies, you are assured the strongest signal available on the open waters, even when the weather is at it's worst. Couple that with Intellian's Antenna Control Unit, and you have access to all of the best programming from the leading satellite TV providers.
Fully Automated System
Automatic satellite search and identification function.
2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
High Quality Antenna
60cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal.
LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
Enabling powerful signal gain.
Superior Dynamic Tracking
Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
Fastest Search Algorithm
Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm.
Statistical search algorithm.
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
High speed identification employing a DVB decoder.
QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal.
Built-in GPS System
Embedded GPS allowing the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system.
New Antenna Control Unit
Easy satellite information change and update.
Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis.
Easy antenna control using PC interface.
Reliable power supply to the antenna.
Embedded HD module and TriSat function.
- ADU 14.7" x 15" (37 cm x 38 cm)
- Antenna Dish13.0" (33 cm)
- BDU178 x 217 x 54 mm (7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
- ADU 9.5 lbs (4.5 kg)
- BDU1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
Usage Control Features
- Display 2 Line, 20 character VFD module
- Control Key 5 Integrated Push Buttons
- Receiver Interface 6 USB Ports (USB A Type)
- Power Input 9.0 ~ 30.0V DC (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
- GPS Interface Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
- Remote Control Interface Available
- Operating Temp. Range +5°F to +130°F (-15°C to +55°C)
- Storage Temp. Range -13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C)
- Frequency 10.7 ~ 12.75GHz Ku-Band
- Ship's Motion ±25° Roll, ±15° Pitch
- Azimuth Range 680°
Roll & Pitch Response / Turning Rate
- 60° / second
- +10° to +80°