Intellian i4P (Auto Skew) Linear System B4-419Q
i4 19.7" TV Satellite Antenna System with Control Unit, 15m RG6 Cable for Mexico/Europe (B4-419Q) by Intellian®. . Power and efficiency make the i4 the most popular 45 cm (18 inch) Satellite TV system for pleasure boats, fishing boats, workboats, and commercial vessels approximately 12m (35') to 20 (60') in length.
With Intellian's proprietary iQ² technology, the i4 offers the most precise tracking capabilities and superior satellite signal reception while the vessel is cruising at high speed or in rough sea conditions.
Long Distance Cruising The i4P model is ideal for vessels cruising between different locations within a global region where the polarization angle of the satellite signal changes (For Example: Europe, South America, Asia Pacific).
Starting with the i4, all Intellian "P” models are equipped with an integrated Auto Skew Angle Adjustment assembly, which eliminates the need to manually adjust the skew angle of the LNB.
Automatic Satellite Switching DISH (US) and Bell TV (Canada) users will benefit from using an Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module) . The Intellian MIM is required to facilitate automatic switching between satellites for these services, allowing boaters to enjoy changing channels with automatic satellite switching just like a home system.
Intellian® is a leading global provider of stabilized satellite antenna systems. Built upon patented RF, stabilization and tracking technologies, our products support a wide range of industries, including Commercial Maritime, Offshore Energy, Defense & Intelligence and Luxury Yachting. Intellian`s comprehensive range of antenna systems includes Satellite TV, VSAT, Global Xpress and FleetBroadband solutions.
- • Automatic Satellite Search and Identification function
- • 2-axis high speed tracking system
- • 45 cm (17.7 in) diameter parabolic antenna for receiving Ku-band satellite signals
- • Circular or linear polarization depending on the region and LNB selected
- • Built-in HD module for Ku-band HD TV reception
- • iQ² Technology allows you to tune in quickly, maintain a solid signal lock, and enjoy your favorite TV programming in quiet comfort
- • The Wide Range Search (WRS) Algorithm delivers the fastest signal acquisition available anywhere
- • Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) technology uses intelligent, real-time beam analysis to ensure superior signal quality while eliminating intrusive background noise experienced with conventional antennas
- • Intuitive controls and digital information display on the ACU
- • Wireless automated updates and diagnostics via Aptus PC and Aptus Mobile
- • DC Out Port for easy power supply to the Intellian MIM or the Shaw Decoder Module
- • Multiple receivers and TVs can be connected using a Multi-Switch or the Intellian MIM (Multi-Satellite Interface Module)
- • Using the MIM a master receiver can be selected to control the target satellite
- • In North America, when using Dish or Bell TV, a MIM is required, enabling automatic satellite switching from your remote control just like at home
- • The i4 includes a built-in GPS inside the Antenna Unit for faster signal acquisition. The ship's GPS can also be connected through the NMEA0183 port on the rear panel of the ACU
- • 50cm (19.7 inch) antenna radome diameter
- • Antenna weighs less than 11.6 kg (25.5 pounds)