Intellian I4 & I4P Marine Satellite Television System
- Designed to be a perfect fit for boats over 50ft
- High Quality Antenna
- Fastest Search Algorithm
The Intellian i4 Antenna System is designed to be a perfect fit for boats over 50ft. With a sleek look and simple installation, having the best of satellite television becomes an easy fix.
With the built in GPS and Intellian\'s patented Wide Range Search and Dynamic Beam Tilting technologies, the i4 and i4P are guaranteed the fastest acquisition of the best available signal at any given location or weather situation. Intellian is pioneering designs with built-in HD and TriSat modules, enabling access to programming from the leading Satellite Television providers. Intellian\'s Antenna Control Unit completes the kit, giving you control over the antenna while providing you with all diagnostic information.
Fully Automated System
Automatic satellite search and identification function.
2-axis step motor for manipulating the pedestal.
High Quality Antenna
60cm diameter of parabola-type antenna for receiving Ku-Band (10.7 ~ 12.75GHz) satellite signal.
LHCP/RHCP or Horizontal/Vertical polarization.
Enabling powerful signal gain.
Unsurpassed Dynamic Tracking
Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) by rotating sub-reflector with high speed BLDC motor.
Fastest Search Algorithm
Wide Range Search (WRS) algorithm.
Statistical search algorithm.
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) Signal Identification
High speed identification employing a DVB decoder.
QPSK demodulator lock for DSS signal.
Built-in GPS System
Embedded GPS allowing the system to upload the GPS data automatically into the system.
New Antenna Control Unit
Easy satellite information change and update.
Easy antenna status check and automatic diagnosis.
Easy antenna control using PC interface.
Reliable power supply to the antenna.
Embedded HD module and TriSat function.
Technical Specifications :
- Dimensions (W x H) : 19.7" x 21.2" (50 cm x 54 cm)
- Weight : 25.6 lbs (11.6 kg)
- Antenna Dish : 18" (45 cm)
- Dimensions :178 x 217 x 54 mm (7" x 8.5" x 2.1")
- Weight :1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
- ACU (Antenna Control Unit)
- Display 2 Line, 20 character VFD module
- Control Key 5 Integrated Push Buttons
- Receiver Interface 6 USB Ports (USB A Type)
- Power Input 9.0 ~ 30.0V DC (Typ. 30W, Max 50W)
- GPS Interface Built-In (NMEA 0183 GPS)
- Remote Control Interface Available
- Operating Temp. Range : +5°F to +131°F (-15°C to +55°C)
- Storage Temp. Range :-13°F to +158°F (-25°C to +70°C)
- Frequency :10.7 ~ 12.75GHz Ku-Band
- Ship's Motion ±25° Roll, ±15° Pitch
- Azimuth Range 680°
- Roll & Pitch Response / Turning Rate45° / second
- Elevation Range+0° to +90°