- WiFi device ready
- App API for developers
- Robust accessory platform
Easy to Use
- Stable, lay-flat design
- Flip-up antenna
- Built-in menu/status display
- Military-grade (MIL-STD 810F) durability
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating of IP65
- Dust proof, shock resistant and jet-water resistant
Iridium GO! Aviation Package Includes:
- Iridium GO!
- Iridium Glass Mount Suction Antenna
- Iridium GO Wall Mount Bracket Kit
- Iridium GO External Antenna Adapter
Small but Powerful!
Iridium GO! is unlike anything the world has seen before. Powered by the world's furthest reaching satellite network, this compact, rugged and portable WIFI satellite transceiver works with the Iridium Go app to allow voice and text from iPhone and Android smart phones. No roaming charges. Just connected and in touch wherever you are, whenever you need, with the devices you rely on everyday.
Iridium Mail & Web
Connect your smartphone with the Iridium GO anywhere! Compatible with with Apple and Android phones. You can have the ability to use apps optimized for voice calling, SMS, email, weather monitoring, and more. Also includes a 100 foot radius WiFi connection for up to 5 mobile devices.
- Iridium GO! status bar
- Iridium GO! battery life
- Send quick GPS or check-in message
- Configure settings
- Posting updates to your social networks. Like sending a Twitter post
- Initiate voice call
- Set-up WiFi data call
- Activate Emergency SOS
Iridium Mail & Web
- Send/receive emails
- Retrieve emails from external accounts
- View web pages
- Posting updates to your social networks. Like posting pictures on your Facebook wall
- Access weather forecast
- Compress and send photos
Iridium GO!® apps are designed specifically for Iridium GO!® by Iridium and third-party developers and are available for a wide variety of platforms (PC, Mac, iOS, Android and others). Apps are designed by utilizing the Iridium GO! Software Development Kit.
- OCENS Mail
- GAP Lone Worker
- WeatherNet Pesca
- SailGrib WR
- One Mail
- WeatherTrack GRIB
- GRIB Explorer Plus
- PredictWind Offshore
- Weather4D PRO
- BlueCosmo Satlink
Iridium Glass Mount Suction Antenna
The Iridium Aviation Glass Mount Antenna was developed for use on an aircraft's windscreen, but Iridium users find it useful in various other situations as well. It can be mounted using the suction cup on the top for glass. This Iridium antenna is hermetically sealed, designed for harsh environment applications. Its versatility, compact size and attractive price make the Iridium Glass Mount Aviation Antenna a popular choice among Iridium users.
Iridium GO Wall Mount Bracket Kit
The Iridium GO! wall-mount bracket it provides the ability to install the Iridium GO! in a vehicle or building with easy removal. It includes mounting plate, wall bracket, and screws (2 wood, 2 metal).
Iridium GO External Antenna Adapter
The Iridium GO! external antenna adapter is necessary to connect an external antenna to your Iridium GO! device. This may be advantageous in situations where it is impossible to locate the Iridium GO! with a 360º view of the horizon while simultaneously within 100 feet of your WiFi enabled smart phone or tablet. If your site is surrounded by tall trees, buildings or the superstructure of a ship, the view of the internal Iridium GO! antenna could be obstructed.
- Iridium GO!: 4.5" x 3.25" x 1.25"
- Iridium Glass Mount Suction Antenna : Diameter : 2.60 in. [66.04 mm] , Height : 0.690 in. [17.53 mm]
- Iridium GO! : 10.4 ounces (0.65 lbs, or 295 grams)
- Iridium Glass Mount Suction Antenna : 5.15 oz. (146 g)
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
- Iridium GO! : 7 hours talk, 16 hours standby
Calling FeaturesIridium GO!
- Voice Calling
- SMS Messaging
- SOS Alert
- Iridium GO! - At 2.4 Kilobits per second, the Iridium Go! is not a solution to those looking for workable connection for normal Internet use. Email attachments of any size will take minute or hours to transfer, and a single webpage would take 5 to 10 minutes to load. Connectivity to the Internet with the Iridium Go should be considered an emergency backup solution. Having more than one connected device would create an even worse bottleneck (it allows up to 5 connected devices). The good news is that applications like SMS text messaging and text only email messages (using their email app), use far less data, and are the real shining heroes here. Let's not forget it's also capable of making/receiving a voice call from anywhere the sky can be seen.