- - Credit validity period is the number of days that a prepaid customer must consume the scratch card credit to make calls, send SMS, and access other Thuraya services.
- - Unused credit in the account will expire at the end of the credit validity period (expiry date). The credit balance will be reset to zero on credit expiry date.
- - Credit validity period is cumulative when topping up with multiple refill cards. The maximum credit validity period is eighteen (18) months.
- - When the credit validity period is over, any remaining balance will expire and will be reset to zero.Validity: 1 Year
- - Account is refillable with any of the available scratch card denominations. Each scratch card denomination has a corresponding credit validity period
- - Coverage area : Africa, Middle East, Europe, Central Asia, India
- - Hard-to-reach destinations are charged $6/Min (Inmarsat, Iridium, Wallis and Futuna, Sao Tome, etc.)
- - Data/Fax-You will be allocated a pair of numbers – one for receiving data, and another for receiving fax calls.
Usage Control Features
- - No activation fees.
- - Free incoming SMS Charge
- - Call charges are easier to track because same rates apply to all calls made from all calling locations.
- - Charges for voice and data are identical, not higher for data as was the case in T-tiered system.
- - If no first call is made, the account is kept alive for 6 months before final deactivation.
- - Subscribers must have the data service enabled in order to use this service