Active Satellite Antenna System for Using the IC-SAT100 Satellite PTT Radio in a Building
• Covers both Iridium® satellite frequencies and GNSS L1 band frequencies, and provides a solution for satellite communications indoors
• Use optional OPC-2462 (59 m, 193.5 ft) or user supplied coaxial cable (Max. 169 m, 554.5 ft) to obtain a line-of-sight path to the satellite
• Power over Coaxial (PoC) carries electrical power through the coaxial cable – Electrical power cabling can be reduced
• Separate TX/RX unit configuration, TX unit with a Power Amplifier and RX unit with a LNA (Low Noise Amplifier)
• The main unit has IP67 waterproof and dust-tight protection for outdoor installation
1 OPC-2422 coaxial cable (5 m, 16.4 ft) is required for more than 1.5 m, 4.9 ft extension.
2 Optional OPC-2113 or user supplied coaxial cable is separately required. Cable loss requirement is less than 3.4 dB loss at 1621 MHz.
3 Optional OPC-2462 or user supplied coaxial cable is separately required. Cable loss requirement is 12.5 - 13.0 dB loss at 1621 MHz.
4 The distance from the main unit to the antenna is a rough guideline. The height of the building is an estimate assuming that the height of one floor is 3.5 m, 11.5 ft .
- 310 × 326 × 89 mm (TX/RX units + bracket)
- 77 × 200 × 77 mm (each unit)
- 1.6 kg, 3.5 lb
- 50 Ω nominal (N-J connector)
- Frequency range: 1616.02–1626.48 MHz (TX unit/RX unit), 1575.42–1605.4 MHz (RX unit, GNSS L1 band)
- Polarization: Right-hand circular