Rent a Sat Phone like the Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 or a WIFI hotspot like the Inmarsat IsatHub online today!
Welcome to our Satellite Phone Rental Catalog at SatellitePhoneStore.com™
- Rent a satellite phone ready to use kit with airtime, data, accessories and instruction manuals.
- All rental units are tested and 100% verified to work perfect prior to shipping.
- Satellite phone rentals come in a very small compatible pelican box with a spare battery and AC/DC charger. Available accessories include solar charger, extended antenna, waterproof case and more.
- Mobile satellite internet BGAN rentals include full transport pelican case or waterproof Everest bag, charger, network cable and instruction manual.
- Marine satellite internet rentals come as a complete ready to use kit with activated service, handset, antenna mount, correct length cable and instructions.
- Your rental kit will be shipped ahead of time and will always arrive a day or two earlier. You will have enough time to learn how the equipment works and how to use it. For any questions you can contact us and our support team will gladly assist you.
How to place a rental order.
Call us at 1-877-943-6383 and one of our experts will help you customize and complete your order.
To place an online order please navigate to the product page you are interested in and click on the rent button. This will open your rental configuration options where you will be able to select the quantity of products, rental time period, number of airtime minutes for Iridium Satellite Phones or number of megabytes for Inmarsat BGAN rentals, insurance, USA phone number and Accessories. After your configuration is complete you can click "Add to cart" and proceed to checkout. One of our representatives will contact you shortly and verify your order over the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get reception on a satellite phone?
- You must be outside, with a clear view of the sky. Buildings will interrupt the signal so make sure you are away from obstructions. Once you turn the phone on, it will start searching for service. Once connected the phone will register to the network and after that it is ready to place and receive calls.
Will I get a reception anywhere in the world?
Yes. As long as you have a clear view of the sky and your satellite phone registers, you will have service and place calls from anywhere in the world.
What happens if I go over my rental's prepaid bundled minutes?
- We keep every phone active whether or not additional bundled minutes are purchased. If you use more minutes than you prepay, you will just be charged the regular rate for additional minutes. The phone never shuts off and we never interrupt service.
How long does the satellite phone battery last?
Each satellite phone rental comes with two fully charged batteries. Battery life will approximate 3.5 hours talk time and 19 hours of stand by. If phone is powered on only when placing a call, a battery can last up to a week.
How fast are satellite internet rental units?
Satellite internet terminals (BGAN) start with speeds of 200kbps up to 650kbps and greater. The new Inmarsat Global Express network allows us speeds up to 4mbps upload and 4mbps download through a portable GX terminal.
Are satellite internet rental units static or mobile?
BGAN terminals need to be static on a solid surface pointing to a satellite.
Mobile BGAN terminals can be mounted on a vehicle and receive good signal at speeds up to 130mph. Marine satellite internet terminals are mobile with automatic satellite tracking.
Starting from $595.00
Starting from $2,199.00
Starting from $995.00
Starting from $4,300.00