Iridium Push-to-Talk (PTT) is a global, fully mobile push-to-talk system that enables fast and simple group communications at the push of a button, anywhere on earth.
Iridium PTT takes the local functionality of walkie-talkie, formally known as a handheld transceiver, and takes it to a global level by allowing users in a talkgroup to communicate real time even with thousands of miles distance between them.
All PTT services are provided and fully supported by SatellitePhoneStore.com
Iridium Extreme PTT Satellite Phone Service Plans
- Voice services are FREE for customers in North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico)
- Middle East customers will pay $49.99/month for voice service in addition to the PTT fee
- Activate 3x PTT devices and receive up to 3x free small and medium talkgroups.
- $1.49 per minute voice calls & $0.50 SMS
Early Termination Fee (ETF) :
PTT Unlimited ETF $399 , North American Unlimited ETF $199
Iridium Extreme (9575) Push-To-Talk (PTT) Satellite Phone Package Includes:
- Iridium Extreme PTT Satellite Phone
- High Capacity Battery
- Travel Charger w/ International Adapters
- Car Charger
- Leather Case
- USB Data Cable
- User Manual
- 2 Accessory Adapters
- Magnetic Vehicle Mount Antenna w/ 5’ Cable
- Hands-Free Earpiece w/ Microphone
Talkgroups Provide The Ultimate In Flexibility
Minimum: 3 active Handsets under the Subscriber Organization to get 1 Free Talkgroup
- Cannot receive Free Talkgroup if only have 1 or 2 Handsets (as that is seen as an attempt to bypass Standard Telephony costs)
Exponential progression of Handset to Talkgroup ratio (i.e., need more and more handsets to justify additional free Talkgroups).
- 3 Handsets = 1 Free Talkgroup (3:1 ratio)
- 10 Handsets = 1 Free Talkgroup (10:1 ratio)
- 50 Handsets = 2 Free Talkgroups (25:1 ratio)
- 500 Handsets = 5 Free Talkgroups (100:1 ratio)
(up to 100,00 km2)
FREE w/ 3 active PTT devices
(up to 300,00 km2)
FREE w/ 3 active PTT devices
(up to 750,00 km2)
(up to 1,500,00 km2)
(up to 2,250,00 km2)
Works from pole-to-pole, where and when you need it.
Fully integrated for reliable on-the-move handheld use.
Call set-up and inter-call performance in-line with traditional solutions.
Automatic programming and registration with easy-to-use menu navigation.
Use on-foot, in-vehicle or in-building with available accessories.
Iridium Push-to-Talk communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption.
Iridium Push-to-Talk Command Center
Provides a web-based interface for managing subscriber access to available talkgroups and definition of regional coverage for Iridium Push-to-Talk Service.
- Creation PTT service regions of each purchased Talkgroup on a global interactive map.
- Name all PTT devices.
- Name each Talkgroup.
- Drag-and-drop PTT devices (handsets) onto Talkgroups.
- Update PTT service regions at any time.
Example of creating service regions for talkgroups.
Example of service regions assigned.
Example of drap-and-drop PTT devices onto talkgroups.
Connectivity For All
Who Uses It?
Emergency & First Responders
Search & Rescue
NGOs & IGOs
Border Services & Homeland Security
Oil, Gas, Mining, Energy & Utilities
Natural Resources Management